It has been long since FOSTIMA came to be established in 2007. The founders and the faculty derive their motivation, inspiration, and skills from IIM Ahmedabad! The batch of 1973 came together at IFBS. The faculty brings together high-powered IIM and IIT graduates with a wealth of experience to share visions of what management graduates can achieve in the real world.
The 2-year full-time AICTE-approved PGDM Program prepares students for robust careers through a program that cares for cherished values. Besides the benefits of software and technology, human relationships matter in the path towards social and professional success. Academics, team building, and administration may not be enough. A drive and a direction is what the Best PGDM Program in Delhi NCR provides. Get into the driver’s seat.There is no looking back along the supreme management success story. Join the professionals at the top of the ladder through elevated overseas placements that launch fabulous careers.
Development of student skills at the Best B-school in Delhi NCR
Along with the piles of research, modules, workshops, seminars and presentations, particular skills take precedence. All of them are crucial to the development of creative and innovative business thought.
Data, data everywhere besides images and videos, of course. Statistical Analysis is an older term for Business Analytics that results in firm decision-making. Much of the world today is dependent on forecasting. Several techniques come together to aid Predictive Analytics like data mining, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. It is Big Data Analytics that would reveal valuable information about customer preferences and market trends.
High Impact Soft Skills would finally win the contemporary battle. A tiny term with a world of meaning! Leadership and communications, teamwork and organization, many skills are referred to. Students learn them all with us.
Business understanding of consumers could not be complete without modern neuroscientific analysis. Why do consumers behave the way they do? Everything is in the mind, of course, and businesses get to those little secrets to improve production, according to trends.
As business and industry strive for perfection, the Six Sigma quality program method helps improve the quality. Based on calculations, the process refers to six standard deviations, a mathematical concept, that ensures better manufacture, products or services.
Software-based learning programs are everywhere. They aid statistical analysis through presentations, interpretation, and application.
Please find the detailed Course curriculum and additional papers below which makes the PGDM Program at IFBS one of the best Management courses.
IFBS offers the following specializations
Additional Specialization are also there amongst
- International Business
- Operations Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Retail Management
List of Courses in First year
|S.No.||Name of Subject|
|1||Business, Govt., and International Economy|
|2||Probability and Statistics|
|4||Legal Aspects of Business|
|5||Written Analysis and Communication-I|
|6||Accounting for Managers and Financial Reporting|
|7||International Business Concepts|
|8||Personality Development Skills|
|9||Computer Application in Management|
|10||Understanding People and Organization|
|11||Quantitative and Logical Skills|
|12||Technology and Operations Management|
|13||High Impact Soft Skills|
|14||Macro and Micro Economics|
|S. No.||Name of Subject|
|1||Business Research Methods|
|4||Advanced Excel, Java and Linux|
|9||Human Capital Management|
|10||International Marketing Management|
|11||Sales & Distribution|
|13||Supply Chain Management|
|14||Quantitative and Logical Skills|
|S. No.||Name of Subject|
|2||Business Marketing and Sales|
|3||Indian Capital Market|
|4||Human Resource Management|
|5||The Entrepreneur Manager|
|8||Insurance and Risk Management|
|9||Advertizing and Sales Promotion|
|10||Product and Brand Management|
|11||Industrial Relations & Labor Laws|
|14||Training and Development|
|15||Big Data Analytics|
|16||Project Financing and Management|
|17||Security Analysis & Portfolio Management|
|18||High Impact Soft Skills|
|19||Neuroscience and Consumer Behaviour|
|20||Management of Financial Services|
|21||Customer Relationship Management|
|22||Strategic Bank Planning|
|23||International Financial Management|
|24||Recruitment Process and Strategies|
|S. No.||Name of Subject|
|2||Corporate Social Responsibility|
|7||Strategic Marketing Management|
|8||Strategic Human Resource Management|
Students develop following additional skills:
- Business analytics (BA) is the practice of iterative, methodical exploration of an organization’s data with emphasis on statistical analysis. Business analytics is used by companies committed to data-driven decision making.
- Predictive analytics (PA) is the branch of the advanced analytics which is used to make predictions about unknown future events. Predictive analytics uses many techniques from data mining, statistics, modeling, machine learning, and artificial intelligence to analyze current data to make predictions about future.
- Big data analytics (BDA) is the process of examining large data sets to uncover hidden patterns, unknown correlations, market trends, customer preferences and other useful business information.
- High Impact Soft Skills (HISS): Many times, the “Soft” skills – team building, organizing capability, communications, decision-making, visioneering, leadership, etc., have a higher impact on a company’s product and profitability than the technical skills. We train our students in these skills.
- Neuroscience and Consumer Behaviour (N&CB): Consumer neuroscience is the combination of consumer research with modern neuroscience. The goal of the field is to find neural explanations for consumer behaviors.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification: Green Belts are employees of an organization who have been trained on the Six Sigma improvement methodology and lead a process improvement team as part of their full-time job.
- Statistical Software are programs which are used for the statistical analysis of the collection, organization, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data. Students get a good exposure of statistical techniques using a popular Statistical Software.
- Digital marketing is the promotion of products or brands via one or more forms of electronic media and differs from traditional marketing in that it involves the use of channels and methods that enable an organization to analyze marketing campaigns and understand what is working and what isn’t – typically in real time.